The Best Apps on the Market for Business Professionals
- Capture, nurture and share your ideas.
- Stay organized across all platforms / all devices.
- Clip web pages and images, share and discuss notes.
- Simplifies the way you create, share and collaborate.
- Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
- Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe.
- Edit a presentation with teammates without emailing files back and forth.
- When you edit a file in a shared folder, everyone gets the update automatically.
Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint, One Note (Each a separate app)
- Create, edit and share documents on the go.
- Cloud connected – recently viewed documents on your computer will work on your phone / other device.
- One note - Instead of taking notes with a pen and paper you can write or draw notes by hand, work paperlessly.
- Budget planner that makes managing finances simple.
- Automatically organises your spending into categories.
- Notifications – fees charged to your account, bill due dates.
- Duolingo is the world's most popular way to learn a language.
- It's 100% free, fun and science-based.
- Learn the basics or become fluent in another language .
- Organise all your travel plans in one place.
- Ability to share with other people / other devices.
- Sync with your Calender.
- Get daily forecasts and severe weather warnings.
- Automatically adjusts to your location.
- Can also save alternative locations.
Australia Local & World Daily News – Newsfusion
- Fresh and top selection of the most significant news articles & videos.
- Get push notifications on categories or regions.
- Create a personalised feed to select topics you do or don’t want to read about
- Build a network, find people and jobs.
- Get news and info that matter for your professional day, a daily brief on what’s happening in your network, and a quick way to reach out and keep in touch.
- Updates on your industry and interests.
- An instant messaging app for various mobile operating systems.
- Users can also exchange images, video and audio media messages.
- Great for international messages and calls as it is free to communicate (internet connection required)
This article was originally published on LawJobs.com.au