10 Rules To Stay Motivated During Your Job Hunt
Job hunting can be a difficult time. It’s hard to stay motivated and keep searching. However, we have summed up ten easy ways to stay motivated until you find the right fit.
- Only apply for jobs that suit you and your CV. If your CV doesn't match the requirements, you won’t get the job.
- Everyone gets rejected. Get over it!
- Create your own support group. This can be family, friends or former employers who can give you feedback and advice.
- Treat every application as a new opportunity.
- Do a personal skills and experience audit listing all your leadership, technical and management skills so you can sell yourself.
- Refresh your CV and application to fit the organisation.
- If you've been at it for a while, step back and take a break.
- Life experiences add diversity and stability.
- Be open and receptive to new ideas.
- Consider up skilling or talking to a mentor.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”